Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Baling talks

Every time when I started to write a new post, I feel struggling... cause I've to think and manage how to write...do some research... hmm... but anyways... I still have to write~

At first, when I reached the center, and I feel surprised and curious that who is the people that they hanging around the theater, but I have no idea who he is.


Before the drama start, they show us a video about baling talks, but I really dunno what it is and don't understand.
When the drama starts, I have no clue what are they acting, until they introducing Chin Peng. Well, I really dunno much about chin peng, the only thing I heard before is he has passed away, but he still can't return to Malaysia.

After I came back and do some research in Chinese, finally I know what is Baling talks, and actually, I have read before in my secondary history book and I ask my sister to took tons of pictures for me to recall it what is Baling talks (华玲和谈)


For the drama, I feel quite boring actually, because we do not really understand the history of it, and as Dr. Carmen said the "Catharsis", I have no much catharsis with it, cause as we know we are not born in the era, and we have not felt it, and also because is a history politicians thingy, that's why... 
For the format, for me is quite interesting, because it actually make us more understand the story while they are explaining. For the actor they keep changing roles, actually makes me confuse, at first I can't recognize who is who, and they did not use some specific things to represent (except the songkok). I feel quite annoying while keep changing the space... cause I need to stand up, take my bag and move to another place... hmm... if the frequency of changing place can be decreased it is better...  overall is nice for the drama, it recall our history... but if it is in Chinese, I think I can be understood more.
For the way they treated to Chin Peng and the communist party,I really feel terrible, the communist party is just wanted to be treated fairly and give them some respect, but the Tunku side gave some shit reason and ask them to surrender. 
About Chin Peng, I really feel sad for him, why they still don't accept him to come back, until the dead also don't have an actual nationality in Malaysia. Furthermore, while they showing the video about Chin Peng last interview, although he doesn't speak much, but I feel that he has many words in his mind, and lots of sad story behind him.


Actually I still not really understand why are they overlying the book.... (although they have explained) hehe...



No comments:

Post a Comment